Just thoughts

Monday, June 7, 2010

I started to avoid visiting YouTube

Seriously, either the engs working at YouTube are so high of themselves they simply don't care, or they forgot that the world is not only the United States! Frankly, folks, I'm familiar with the US copyright laws and I fully understand that for example VEVO has to block some of its content from being viewed outside of the country of freedom, but then, when am watching a playlist from outside of the United States and the next song's uploader decided that the resource may not be viewed in the country I live in, just don't show me that song.

Don't exit that playlist, don't show me warning messages cos I freaking don't care... I only want to see the next available video and that's all. If a video is not available, no probs lads, just skip it. Seriously, this is going like this since I know YouTube; what can be so damn hard to provide a solution to this, WHAT? Probably nothing, it's just they don't care about people outside the US or they got F+ in geography and they don't know that a world exists outside the US. For the latter there's a solution though: go to http://maps.google.com; see that brown thing below the US and next to each blue splash? Those are other continents each having many, many other countries where people live and are trying to use YouTube (i.e. users)...

Heck, just block all the freaking content available on YouTube from being viewed outside the US like Pandora. Then at least I know that I have to avoid visiting YouTube...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home